Lonely Planet Valencia Encounter is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the City of Arts and Sciences, climb up Miguelete bell tower for a 360-degreecity view, or pick up fresh produce at Mercado Central.
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Valencia Encounteris your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the City of Arts and Sciences, climb up Miguelete bell tower for a 360-degree city view, or pick up fresh produce at Mercado Central; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Valencia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Valencia Encounter:
- Full-colourmaps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerariesshow you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tipssave you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips– including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviewsfor all budgets– including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-outValencia map(included in print version), plus over 12 colour local maps
- User-friendly layoutwith helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Coverageof Barrio del Carmen, Centro Historico North, Centre Historico South, L’Eixample, Russafa, Western Valencia, La Albufera, Sagunto, Xativa, Turia Riverbed, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Pocket Valenciais a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can’t-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check outLonely Planet’s Spainguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, orLonely Planet’s Discover Spain,a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Miles Roddis.
About Lonely Planet:Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet’s mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)